We are looking for a trainee at the marketing department of the Noord Nederlands Toneel (NNT) and Club Guy & Roni from 1 September 2022 (starting date in consultation)
To strengthen our five-person marketing team, we are looking for an enthusiastic trainee. Do you get excited about coming up with and implementing theatre and (online) marketing campaigns? Then send us an e-mail now.
- Thinking along about and working on marketing activities and the organisation of promotional actions within the available campaign budget in cooperation with the campaign leader.
- Maintaining the website and social media in cooperation with the online specialist.
- Maintaining contact with various audience groups in collaboration with the community specialist.
- Supporting the brand specialist with the brand campaign.
- You like to immerse yourself in customers, are always looking for new ways of communicating and have an eye for the core of a story.
- It is an advantage if you communicate easily in English (oral + written).
- Experience with Adobe (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro) is a plus.
- You make contacts easily, communicate clearly.
- You have an affinity with the cultural sector.
- You enjoy working in a team, but are also very independent.
- You are accurate and focused on quality.
- You are flexible and able to set priorities.
- A full-time (38-hour) internship and opportunities to combine this with research.
- A creative work environment (when possible again, in a monumental building in the city centre of Groningen. At the moment we work from home).
- An internship fee of € 350 per month.
The Noord Nederlands Toneel and Club Guy & Roni employ more than 25 people on a permanent basis. In addition, the company works together with a large group of freelance staff. In our monumental building in the Bloemstraat we work in our costume studio, at the office, in the workshop and of course in the rehearsal rooms. We have major ambitions. We are building an interdisciplinary theatre house in which all disciplinary frameworks will be abolished: today’s theatre in today’s language. The NNT performs in theatres throughout the country or on location; Club Guy & Roni tours at home and abroad and performs in theatres and at festivals.
For more information contact Margaret Tholen: firstname.lastname@example.org
or e–mail your cover letter with CV directly to Margaret.